Benefits of Membership
The Trust organises an annual series of outings for Members and their friends along with fundraising events which are open to everyone. These include:-
- visits to gardens not usually open to the public
- musical evenings and bridge days
- garden open days with plant stalls
- lectures with nationally recognised speakers
The Trust also runs a Members' Library - details can be found on the Publications page.
Full details of the Trust are given in the Membership Brochure which can be downloaded here Membership Brochure.
The Trust's new Constitution, adopted on July 16, 2013, is available as a downloadable file click here to download.
Newsletters and AGM
There are two newsletters a year to bring Members up to date with the Trust's work and future events. Download the 2017 Spring Newsletter and Annual Report.
Our Annual General Meeting takes the form of a garden party and is held in one of the county's spectacular gardens.
Become a Volunteer
- If you have an interest in garden history then join our Research Group which traces Hertfordshire's landscape heritage from medieval times through to the 21st Century. We offer training and study days, site surveys and joint workshops with other county gardens trusts along with opportunities to become involved in publications. Click here for more information about the work of the Research Group.
- Our Schools Team is always happy to hear from Members with a background in education or horticulture who are interested in becoming involved with our Helping Schools to Garden programme. Click here for more information about the work of the Schools Team.
- If you enjoy organising fundraising events or would like to help with planning visits to gardens then please tick the box on our membership form.
Join the Trust