Becoming a Member
Benefits of Membership
The Trust organises an annual series of outings for Members and their friends along with fundraising events which are open to everyone. These include:-
- visits to gardens not usually open to the public
- musical evenings and bridge days
- garden open days with plant stalls
- courses and study days
- lectures with nationally recognised speakers
- members have access to the members’ library
- two newsletters a year to bring Members up to date with the Trust’s work and future events.
Our Annual General Meeting takes the form of a garden party and is held in one of the county’s spectacular gardens.
Become a member of the Herts Garden Trust today